Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

how to add custom tile to the report wizard screen for custom report generation.

Level 1

Hi , I need some pointers on how can we add the custom tile to the report wizard screen as shown tp generate a report. e.g. if i have to generate report for all sku's added within particular time frame so how can i add it to this screen. If anyone has implemented or has any idea about it please let me know.

ssawaikar_0-1653566013842.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ssawaikar ,

To do this, you would need to overlay the existing report creating wizard in AEM.

As you can notice in your URL, the component you are looking for is present in dam/gui/content/reports...

By this way, you can overlay many things in AEM.

I have gone ahead and looked at this and the exact file which you would need to overlay is :

/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/reports/createreportwizard/selectreportcard/selectreportcard.jsp

This is responsible for rendering all the different options present in the createreportwizard.

You would need to add a new button(div) in this JSP and add your custom logic/class to it. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ssawaikar ,

To do this, you would need to overlay the existing report creating wizard in AEM.

As you can notice in your URL, the component you are looking for is present in dam/gui/content/reports...

By this way, you can overlay many things in AEM.

I have gone ahead and looked at this and the exact file which you would need to overlay is :

/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/reports/createreportwizard/selectreportcard/selectreportcard.jsp

This is responsible for rendering all the different options present in the createreportwizard.

You would need to add a new button(div) in this JSP and add your custom logic/class to it. 

Community Advisor

Hi @ssawaikar ,
If you want to create additional Tile in Report Create Wizard, Overlay this path in apps "/libs/dam/content/reports/availablereports" and add a node for your tile under  overlaid path "/apps/dam/content/reports/availablereports"