Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to access /system/console/configMgr in Aem as cloud service sandbox.

Level 7

akshaybhujbale_0-1669033854264.png

I am trying to access Adobe Experience Manager Web Console - Configuration to update 

jaas.ranking.name to 1100 how I can do it on AEM as cloud service sandbox since access to /system/console/configMgr is prohibited in AEM Sandbox.

Please let me know how I can update the jaas ranking on cloud instance/

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You cannot access the configuration for OSGi in cloud as it is restricted for any changes needed for cloud osgi config, it has to go from the code deployment

Add the appropriate property under the config folder with proper run mode

Create the config file using the PID from the configuration

Then add/change the property required for you in the config file

Deploy the changes and check the console config using the config Json in cloud sandbox

Refer below document for more info on osgi configs

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/deploy...

Hope this is helpful

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You cannot access the configuration for OSGi in cloud as it is restricted for any changes needed for cloud osgi config, it has to go from the code deployment

Add the appropriate property under the config folder with proper run mode

Create the config file using the PID from the configuration

Then add/change the property required for you in the config file

Deploy the changes and check the console config using the config Json in cloud sandbox

Refer below document for more info on osgi configs

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/deploy...

Hope this is helpful

Level 7

Hi @Mani_kumar_ 

I am getting how this will help in our usecase will you please help us to do the above configuration.

Community Advisor

Yes that will update the configuration when you deploy them in sandbox with proper runmode config.

Level 7

Hi @Mani_kumar_ Can we setup a call for this. As we got stuck on the above issue. It will help us.