Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How switch back to edit mode from component target .

Level 4

Hi,

I clicked on target button which is present component's edit bar and now when i click on component ,target dialog is coming and I am not able to switch back to component's dialog.your help will be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

This arised because u clicked Target property by mistake.

Solution : Goto content node in CRXDE Lite, delete that node which has target properties. Then you will be able to get Edit mode of the component.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

This arised because u clicked Target property by mistake.

Solution : Goto content node in CRXDE Lite, delete that node which has target properties. Then you will be able to get Edit mode of the component.

Level 1

This doesn't solve the problem. As the component moves into a default node. All the configuration done in original component moved to default node.

For example:

Before target was done mistakenly, the content node structure would be:

/content/project/en_gb/test/jcr:content/mainParsys/mosaic (all configuration are saved under mosaic node)

After target was done mistakenly, the content node structure would change to: 

/content/project/en_gb/test/jcr:content/mainParsys/mosaic/default (mosaic's node sling:resourceType would change to cq/personalization/components/target and all configurations would move to default node)

Solution:

1. Move default node to /content/project/en_gb/test/jcr:content/mainParsys (one level up parallel to mosaic node)
  2. Delete mosaic node
  3. Rename default node to mosaic again

Level 1

This fix worked for me. But is this behavior expected? What is the root cause of the behavior?