Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

How many AEM developers are at your organization?

Level 1

I'm trying to decide how many AEM developers a company needs, but I need to figure out the right balance between efficiency and cost.  Looking to crowdsource from peers -- How large is your organization and how many AEM developers are there?  Does it work well?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @krengel ,

Number of developer is  totally depending on project and requiremet.

Though the organisation is large , how much of the area will be rendered by AEM decides the number of dev cost etc.

If your organisation is newly planning to implement AEM, you can get in touch with adobe consultant explaining the need and requirement. You will get a clear picture.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @krengel ,

Number of developer is  totally depending on project and requiremet.

Though the organisation is large , how much of the area will be rendered by AEM decides the number of dev cost etc.

If your organisation is newly planning to implement AEM, you can get in touch with adobe consultant explaining the need and requirement. You will get a clear picture.

Community Advisor

@krengel AEM development needs proper planning and estimation . I would recommend you to get in touch with Adobe and get an understanding on the same or get an AEM architect who can get you the right estimates for your project. Getting the right people is the key. 

Thanks

Veena