Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How does geometrixx outdoor's Order page work in AEM 6?

Former Community Member

in AEM, how does geometrixx-outdoor's Orders.html page work.

http://localhost:4502/aem/orders.html/etc/commerce/orders

my initial finding is that /libs/commerce/gui/content/orders is being rendered and data is fetched from /etc/commerce/orders folder. but i'm not able to figure out how it's fetching data for the users. i need to extend this functionality and check if i can use it for the functionality i need.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Base page for displaying the orders is

/libs/commerce/gui/content/orders/properties.html

but all the all the content would be set based on the parameters that would be captured here

/libs/commerce/gui/content/orders/properties/jcr%3Acontent/body/content/content

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Shashi,

Each order is associated with a User. If you look at /etc/commerce/orders, it contains 'order' node within the date folder which contains all the details of that order. There is another node 'order-details' under order which contains the billing and shipping details which will have the user details aswell based on which you see it on the UI

Former Community Member

Hello

thanks for the reply. My initial question was that nodes are saved at location /etc/commerce/orders folder.

and /libs/commerce/gui/content/orders is the page fetching the nodes to show on the page. This folder is an overlay of /libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/page and ResourceMerger API is being used for this.

what i'm not able to see is the actual flow of execution that from where data nodes are being fetched and from where rendering is being done. i will be grateful if you would point me towards the right track.smiley

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Base page for displaying the orders is

/libs/commerce/gui/content/orders/properties.html

but all the all the content would be set based on the parameters that would be captured here

/libs/commerce/gui/content/orders/properties/jcr%3Acontent/body/content/content