Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How do I raise a support ticket

Level 1

Trying to navigate adobe.com to raise a support ticket

Looks like  NPR-14742: Hotfix for CQ-74439 has introduced a regression.

I have and Adobe ID AFAICS, I'm logged in to be able to send this message.  but if I click

Contact and support information for Adobe Marketing Cloud.

Create a support ticket

It pops up

https://daycare.day.com is requesting your username and password. The site says: “Adobe AEM CQ Support Portal - please use your Adobe ID credentials to login”

and will not accept my Adobe ID.

Any chance I can raise a ticket by email?

[Moved out of the Forum comments forum (which is for issues with these forums themselves) and into a product-specific, support forum by a moderator]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Do you have access to daycare? It looks like no. You can drop an email to cuscare@adobe.com to get daycare access granted to be able to log tickets. Please see Accessing the AEM Support Portal

For now, could you briefly summarize your issue?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Administrator

MC Stuff​ can you please look at this one!!

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Employee

Do you have access to daycare? It looks like no. You can drop an email to cuscare@adobe.com to get daycare access granted to be able to log tickets. Please see Accessing the AEM Support Portal

For now, could you briefly summarize your issue?

Employee

Reading the problem statement - Looks like  NPR-14742: Hotfix for CQ-74439 has introduced a regression.

It is not clear what CFP are you on?

This issue was fixed in AEM 6.1 SP2 CFP6. Did you try with latest CFP i.e CFP10 available?

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Release Notes: AEM 6.1 Cumulative Fix Pack