Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

¿How do I integrate IBM trusteer with AEM as cloud Service?

Level 3

In our organization, we have been requested to integrate IBM Trusteer with AEM as cloud service. How could this integration be done?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

This is a broad question; I believe you first need to understand which components will work with IBM Trusteer and how they integrate. To gain a clearer understanding of the integration level required, I must admit that I am not too familiar with IBM Trusteer. However, I can provide you with some general insights:

1. Understand IBM Trusteer Integration Options:

• Check if there are different options such as JavaScript-based solutions or server-side integrations. Choose the method that best suits your requirements.
  2. Client-Side Integration (JavaScript):

• If IBM Trusteer provides client-side JavaScript libraries, you can integrate them into your AEM components or templates. This typically involves adding the Trusteer JavaScript code to your AEM pages.
  3. Server-Side Integration:

• For server-side integration, you may need to configure AEM to interact with IBM Trusteer APIs or services. This could involve setting up HTTP requests from AEM to Trusteer's servers.
    • Another possibility is that IBM provides your with and SDK which can be added into your AEM maven project and use their utilities through your components.
  4. Custom Code or Component Development:

• Depending on the integration method, you might need to develop custom AEM components or scripts to handle the integration. This could include creating a custom authentication handler or integrating Trusteer calls within your server-side logic.
  5. Security Considerations:

• Ensure that the integration is secure and compliant with your organization's security policies. This includes validating and sanitizing input, encrypting sensitive data, and following best practices

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

This is a broad question; I believe you first need to understand which components will work with IBM Trusteer and how they integrate. To gain a clearer understanding of the integration level required, I must admit that I am not too familiar with IBM Trusteer. However, I can provide you with some general insights:

1. Understand IBM Trusteer Integration Options:

• Check if there are different options such as JavaScript-based solutions or server-side integrations. Choose the method that best suits your requirements.
  2. Client-Side Integration (JavaScript):

• If IBM Trusteer provides client-side JavaScript libraries, you can integrate them into your AEM components or templates. This typically involves adding the Trusteer JavaScript code to your AEM pages.
  3. Server-Side Integration:

• For server-side integration, you may need to configure AEM to interact with IBM Trusteer APIs or services. This could involve setting up HTTP requests from AEM to Trusteer's servers.
    • Another possibility is that IBM provides your with and SDK which can be added into your AEM maven project and use their utilities through your components.
  4. Custom Code or Component Development:

• Depending on the integration method, you might need to develop custom AEM components or scripts to handle the integration. This could include creating a custom authentication handler or integrating Trusteer calls within your server-side logic.
  5. Security Considerations:

• Ensure that the integration is secure and compliant with your organization's security policies. This includes validating and sanitizing input, encrypting sensitive data, and following best practices

Esteban Bustamante