Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How did you learn how to use AEM Sites?

Employee

Hi there!

My name is Will Harmon and I sit on the Adobe Customer Adoption team. I've spent the last couple months learning about AEM Sites in an attempt to better understand how our customers are learning to use the solution, what's working well for them, and what hurdles they're facing. My goal is to spend 2022 working with our customers and creating in-depth, insightful content to help your peers use AEM Sites to the fullest. 

There's a lot to cover within AEM, so I'm starting my focus in a very specific area: AEM Sites Managed Services.

Here are some qualities/responsibilities I'm looking to explore in an interview:

• AEM Sites MS end users
  • AEM Sites MS power users
  • content creation/templatization
  • instance permissioning and admin tools
  • instance governance/documentation

If one or more of these qualities or responsibilities apply to your role, I would love to have a quick 30 minute chat with you about your work! 

Please use the link below to pick a time that will work best with your schedule: 

Schedule your 30-minute session 

1 Reply