Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How can I read the segmented data from third party DMP tool to display the AEM personalisation using context hub?

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to read the data to create the segments in aem from third party dmp tool (relay 42). Based on the segments, i want the display the dynamic content in aem using contexthub. How to achieve this use case. I also want to load the segments frequently. I am using AEM 6.2

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes, you can achieve this by have multiple experiences for custom segments you have created for it. Use Context hub as targeting engine which will resolve the segments and shows the experience. You can leverage below URL.

Configuring ContextHub

Also, you can use Adobe Target as well as for resolving the segments, if the Context hub is not the option you want to go for.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes, you can achieve this by have multiple experiences for custom segments you have created for it. Use Context hub as targeting engine which will resolve the segments and shows the experience. You can leverage below URL.

Configuring ContextHub

Also, you can use Adobe Target as well as for resolving the segments, if the Context hub is not the option you want to go for.