Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

how can i export AEM User group members data

Level 2

I am looking to export the group details, so that i can install it on different environment. when i checked the content.xml there is no members info of a group. Please advise

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I found it. All the mapping are stored under weak reference of dam-users. Ex: Create new group called Test-group and assign dam-users group to it. Thing is you dont see the mapping of testgroup and damusers under testgroup, you can find the mapping under damusers instead.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

Thanks for the response

let me explain in details. I have created new user group called xyz-user-group, in the settings under groups tab i have assigned dam-users. when i export the package for the path /home/xyz-user-group i dont see dam-users in the properties.

I still don't see that using your tools.

Level 10

Make sure user dam-users exist in another instance. otherwise for a filter include the user also.

Level 2

Hi Sham

Thanks for the response, dam-users group is a OOTB group which CQ provides. It will be there on all instance. 

Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 2

I found it. All the mapping are stored under weak reference of dam-users. Ex: Create new group called Test-group and assign dam-users group to it. Thing is you dont see the mapping of testgroup and damusers under testgroup, you can find the mapping under damusers instead.