Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can I allow my AIO instance to access data form my AEM instance

Level 1

Hi,

I have the following situation:
 - I'm using SSR and the HTML rendered on my pages is created by Adobe IO. This app inside an Adobe IO instance fetches data from content fragments from my AEM instance.

- My AEM instance is not available to the general public (it's a stating environment)

- The app inside Adobe IO is failing because It can't load the content from the AEM instance.

How can I fix this issue?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 1

It's a good tutorial but that's not it. I don't need user access to my AEM instance, the things I want to access don't require authentication. The issue is that only whitelisted IP's can access anything in my instance, but the aio instances keep changing IPs all the time (which is the right). My issue is allowing these instance to fire requests to my AEM publisher instances without being blocked.

Thanks

Administrator

@andreluizbrp 

Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni