Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

How aem-target integration works behind

Level 1

Guys,

I was trying to understand how aem xf "export to target" works.

As per analysis aem is sending a post call to target api with all the details like clientcode, mail, password, operations and content.

And as a return it responds with offerid.

And this offerid would be used for update and delete the xf in target.

These i understood via codebase. But when i try to do the same in postman I am getting issue .

I got a issue like 403 legacy api access denied. Do I need to add at.js somewhere in postman to avoid the issue? Or May I know how to try via postman?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Re : 403 legacy api access denied.

This is coming from Target. Probably better suited to field that question with them than AEM.

Just going a quick skim it looks like in Nov 2017 these Target Classic legacy api's were blocked as part of TNT-27260

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Re : 403 legacy api access denied.

This is coming from Target. Probably better suited to field that question with them than AEM.

Just going a quick skim it looks like in Nov 2017 these Target Classic legacy api's were blocked as part of TNT-27260