Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

How add new style class for Cell Properties in richtext' table plugin in touch ui dialog

Level 4

Hi,

I am AEM 6.2 SP1.

I want to add a new style for table's cell style refer below image of dialog.

rte-table.png

I have tried this https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-2/administer/operations/page-authoring/rich-text-editor.html#St... (Tables and Table Cells)

but i am not able to achieve this.

Can you provide some link or any solution to achieve this touch ui dialog.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Anyone looking for a direction to similar issue can find this link useful to solve this- Experiencing Adobe Experience Manager - Day CQ: AEM 64 - Extend TouchUI Rich Text Editor Table Plugi...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Administrator

In the documentation it is mentioned that:

1. Styles will only be available when editing a table within a Text component (or derivative), not the standard Table component.

2. Currently, you can define styles for tables and cells in Classic-UI only.

Check this AEM | RTE – Custom Styles Plugin – Touch UI – Need is the mother of invention … 

It should help you. It talks about creating RTE (Rich Text Editor) fontstyle & fontcolor plugin for Touch UI.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Anyone looking for a direction to similar issue can find this link useful to solve this- Experiencing Adobe Experience Manager - Day CQ: AEM 64 - Extend TouchUI Rich Text Editor Table Plugi...