Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How add custom font in in project

Level 2

How to add font files  in project folder. I create fonts folder but not getting an option of copying font file or even file drag an drop option. 

fonts.PNG

Please guide me how to add font files.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

First, the location of the fonts folder which you placed needs to change, you need to place your fonts under the resources folder, the resource folder should be under clientlibs

You can refer weretail:

temp.png

Sample code:

font-family: SlatePro-Bk;

src: url("../resources/fonts/we-icons.1.0.0.woff") format("woff");

}

you can either use the Maven project to import fonts files to AEM or a temporary solution is export clientlib as package and add font files then import it to AEM.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@sagrawal 

You can create a new file with specific extension or you can add it as part code maven build, which will deploy the code to AEM crx.

Thanks,
Nikhil

Correct answer by
Level 8

First, the location of the fonts folder which you placed needs to change, you need to place your fonts under the resources folder, the resource folder should be under clientlibs

You can refer weretail:

temp.png

Sample code:

font-family: SlatePro-Bk;

src: url("../resources/fonts/we-icons.1.0.0.woff") format("woff");

}

you can either use the Maven project to import fonts files to AEM or a temporary solution is export clientlib as package and add font files then import it to AEM.

Community Advisor

@sagrawal,

You can create a resources folder within your client library so that you store static assets, your font files. Your font files can then be accessed via the client library proxy URL within your style sheet. For some code, samples check out this blog article here - https://sourcedcode.com/blog/aem/3-different-ways-to-embed-custom-fonts-in-aem-sites