Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Hey! All I have a requirement to customize button component

Level 3

I need to remove the check box from the button component. but in the dialog structure, I didn't see linkTarget filed.I'm using button/v2

Anilkumar9_1-1701086257574.png

Anilkumar9_0-1701085990120.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Anilkumar9 

Open in a new Tab is rendering from /libs/core/wcm/components/commons/editor/dialog/link/v1/link/edit/link/items/target

/libs/core/wcm/components/button/v2/button/cq:dialog/content/items/tabs/items/properties/items/columns/items/column/items/link includes the dialog of Link component, which in turn has the checkbox.

If you would need to extend the button component and override the relevant fields to hide the checkbox.

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Anilkumar9 

Open in a new Tab is rendering from /libs/core/wcm/components/commons/editor/dialog/link/v1/link/edit/link/items/target

/libs/core/wcm/components/button/v2/button/cq:dialog/content/items/tabs/items/properties/items/columns/items/column/items/link includes the dialog of Link component, which in turn has the checkbox.

If you would need to extend the button component and override the relevant fields to hide the checkbox.

Aanchal Sikka