Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Help with AEM Cloud - same package in different environments does not work

Level 2

Hi guys, 

In aem cloud today, I have a few environments. We have a preprod environment and a qa environment. The same package, exactly the same release versions, same dispatcher version. In one environment, publish works with DNS perfectly. Finds all servlets and rules. On the other enviroment, everything gives 404 for no apparent reason in the logs, it just doesn't find my servlets or dispatcher rules. Has anyone had a similar experience? I'm suspecting it could be Adobe's cnd.

I've already tried to do new deployments, reviewed the dispatcher rules and I still end up in the same scenario.

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, 

I assume you are referring to a deployment that is not occurring properly, at least in the expected environment. Could you please check the versions of the bundles< in the environment where your code is not reflecting as expected?

Additionally, verify the branch and commit hash that was deployed into your environment. Sometimes, discrepancies arise between Git repositories, leading to changes not being in sync.

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

Goodnight,
Thanks for the answer. But, I wish it was something like that. However, I uploaded exactly the same project versions in 2 environments. In one it works and in the other it doesn't. And in the deployment logs, the deployments are being executed successfully, and the publication error logs do not show errors either. It seems to me that for AEM, my servlets don't exist, even with the dispatcher rules. I've already analyzed the code several times, and I couldn't find any difference.

Level 8

Hi @rodriguesfelip3 

Have you checked the run mode configuration files? if you miss to add these in any one environments, feature behavior will be different in that environment.

Level 2

Hello good afternoon,

Yes, together with other companions, we have already analyzed the configuration files and their run-mode. However, as the environments are mirrors, the settings are practically the same.
I haven't found a solution yet, however, help has already been requested from Adobe. When I have more information, I will share it with everyone.

Administrator

@rodriguesfelip3 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hello, 

I haven't found a solution yet, however, help has already been requested from Adobe. When I have more information, I will share it with everyone.