Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Guava 15 deprecated blocks oauth service

Level 2

Heeeeello devs!

In our project, while trying to use the com.google.auth library, I am required to add the dependency com.google.guava version 33.3.0-jre. Despite adding and exporting this dependency via the bnd-maven-plugin, I am encountering the following error:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.base.MoreObjects not found by com.adobe.granite.osgi.wrapper.guava

Upon investigation, we identified that the com.adobe.granite.osgi.wrapper.guava bundle, which starts at level 15, imports outdated versions of several com.google.common packages. The imported versions are as follows:

com.google.common.annotations, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.base, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.cache, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.collect, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.escape, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.eventbus, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.hash, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.html, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.io, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.math, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.net, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.primitives, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.reflect, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.util.concurrent, version 15.0.0
com.google.common.xml, version 15.0.0

Can I just use version 33, or could there be inconsistencies?

More details of the conflict:

[WARNING] D:\.......\core\pom.xml [0:0]: Split package, multiple jars provide the same package: com/google/common/base
Use Import/Export Package directive -split-package:=(merge-first|merge-last|error|first) to get rid of this warning.
Package found in [Jar: guava-20.0, Jar: aem-sdk-api-2024.4.15977.20240418T174835Z-240300]

2 Replies

Administrator

@Jniza could you please confirm if this is related to the AEM product? Can you please share more information in this regards? 

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hello,

I believe it is possible, as I encountered the following warning during compilation

[WARNING] D:\.......\core\pom.xml [0:0]: Split package, multiple jars provide the same package: com/google/common/base
Use Import/Export Package directive -split-package:=(merge-first|merge-last|error|first) to get rid of this warning.
Package found in [Jar: guava-20.0, Jar: aem-sdk-api-2024.4.15977.20240418T174835Z-240300]