Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Granite UI:Pathfield does not show child nodes under sling:OsgiConfig node

Level 3

Hi,

We have a requirement to import product data into AEM and pre-populate it on a component dialog. We are importing data in here /etc/commerce/pdh/product-family/test/brand/cooper/series-x/339188223, test is of type sling:Folder and brand node under test is of type sling:OsgiConfig(reason being unable to create node of any other type).

In a component dialog, there is a pathfield so that author can select above path(/etc/commerce/pdh/product-family/test/brand/cooper/series-x/339188223), but the nodes under brand are not visible. Please see the attached screenshots.

Please let me know if there is a way to fix this issue.

Pathfield_ModalWindow.PNGCRX_NodeStructure.PNG

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth Pogula.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi,

the behaviour that you are facing is correct.

The elements into slingOsgi config folder need to be related to an OSGi configuration so they cannot be changed from an Author UI.

I suggest you to change location where you are storing your elements.

Thanks,

Antonio

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Were you able to get it working? I have the same issue

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi,

the behaviour that you are facing is correct.

The elements into slingOsgi config folder need to be related to an OSGi configuration so they cannot be changed from an Author UI.

I suggest you to change location where you are storing your elements.

Thanks,

Antonio