Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Getting Error while synchronizing 'Adobe Campaign email delivery' with AEM content

Level 2

Hi Team,

I am trying to integrate Adobe Campaign with AEM. Now I am getting data in Recipient table from AEM.

But in Email delivery of Adobe Campaign , I am unable to synchronize with AEM content.

Please find the image for the same.

Note :- Here I have put IP address of AEM into External Account of Adobe Campaign.

Thanks,

Akanksha

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Akanksha Shree wrote...

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already configured AEM instance in External Account, But I am not getting connect via Email delivery as mentioned earlier.

1. As you wrote - How can I check if both boxes should be able to communicate with each other, as I am able to see connection from one side that getting data from AEM to my recipient folder?

2. Just for doubt- please guide me as I have created more than one AEM instances to check connection testing from multiple AEM systems. Should I disable other instances while using one for Email delivery?

Thanks,

Akanksha

Hi Akanksha,

• Delete all but one configurations.
  • Make sure you configure the publish server at http://<host>:<port>/system/console/configMgr/com.day.cq.commons.impl.ExternalizerImpl not point tolocalhost:4503 but to a server that is reachable by the Adobe Campaign console.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Well so you had established one way communication from AEM to Campaign and now you have to enable the other way round i.e.Campaign to AEM.

Go to Administration >> Platform >>External accounts>> AEM instance and configure this as per your host name and username and password.

note: use DNS name which can be resolved from campaign.

See if both boxes should be able to communicate with each other(IP whitelisting).

If you are not able to connect then raise a day care ticket fro this.

Level 2

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already configured AEM instance in External Account, But I am not getting connect via Email delivery as mentioned earlier.

1. As you wrote - How can I check if both boxes should be able to communicate with each other, as I am able to see connection from one side that getting data from AEM to my recipient folder?

2. Just for doubt- please guide me as I have created more than one AEM instances to check connection testing from multiple AEM systems. Should I disable other instances while using one for Email delivery?

Thanks,

Akanksha

Correct answer by
Level 10

Akanksha Shree wrote...

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks,

Akanksha

Hi Akanksha,

• Delete all but one configurations.
  • Make sure you configure the publish server at http://<host>:<port>/system/console/configMgr/com.day.cq.commons.impl.ExternalizerImpl not point tolocalhost:4503 but to a server that is reachable by the Adobe Campaign console.

Regards,

Amit