Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Getting Error while making a GET call from postman for graphql persisted queries on 8080 port(Dispather)

Level 1

Hi all,

I created graphql persisted queries from POSTMAN and they are working fine on author and publish instance but when I am making GET call on dispatcher following error is coming. Also I have made the required changes to dispatcher.any file.

Can someone help me with it?Error.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vanshgg,

I assume when you say you made the required changes to dispatcher.any - you added a filter in the dispatcher filter rules to pass the request to publisher for processing and response. To troubleshoot the issue, enable the dispatcher to log debug messages and find answers to the below questions.

1. What is the end point you are hitting? Do rewrite rules rewrite it before passing it to dispatcher? 
  2. Is the end-point requested reaching the dispatcher without modification? Is there a filter rule to accept and pass the request to publish instance? 

Based on the response body in the screenshot, the request seems to be blocked by dispatcher. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vanshgg,

I assume when you say you made the required changes to dispatcher.any - you added a filter in the dispatcher filter rules to pass the request to publisher for processing and response. To troubleshoot the issue, enable the dispatcher to log debug messages and find answers to the below questions.

1. What is the end point you are hitting? Do rewrite rules rewrite it before passing it to dispatcher? 
  2. Is the end-point requested reaching the dispatcher without modification? Is there a filter rule to accept and pass the request to publish instance? 

Based on the response body in the screenshot, the request seems to be blocked by dispatcher.