Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Getting Error Experience "A" has no offers. Campaign is not synchronized

Level 4

Hi Team,

We have done integration between AEM and Adobe Target through Adobe I/O. We are on 6.5.8. We have created two Target Activities on local instance and those got live on Target and later on removed those target activities from AEM local instance but still on target they are live.

Wanted to have those activities on target also moved to achieved state and to do that have done -

Created same activities again on my local instance with publishCampaignId, cq:authorExternalId and cq:publishExternald  Property for the activities set with the value obtained from activities already in Adobe Target.

But when we try to save the activity , getting error

2021-10-05 14:05:53 - ERROR - test_and_target : Error replicating /content/campaigns/we-retail/master/test_adb - com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.impl.exception.TestandtargetValidationException : Experience Is Mobile Device has no offers. The campaign will not be synchronized

How Can I have same rectified.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @NehaCMS 

You can login to the Target console and manually deactivate these offers if you do not want to keep it live. There might be something that has gone wrong and it did not sync it properly.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @NehaCMS 

You can login to the Target console and manually deactivate these offers if you do not want to keep it live. There might be something that has gone wrong and it did not sync it properly.

Thanks!