Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Get Report for fmUUID and asset Path

Level 2

Dear All,

I want a report with the asset path and fmUUID for my images test folder highlighted in yellows below.

SUNITACH1_0-1712205164653.png

Can anyone please help me here.

Thanks in advance

Sonu

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

@SUNITACH1 : You can create an assets report.

1. Go to : AEM Assets | Create Report (Tools -> Assets -> Reports)
  2. Create Report -> Select 'Files'
  3. Fill the required fields , Specify the DAM folder path
  4. From 'Default Columns' select Path and uncheck others such as title, type etc.  if not needed.
  5. In Custom Columns, click Add -> Specify column name (any string value) -> in property to map specify (jcr:content/fmUuid) - Ensure to give correct property-name
  6. Create  the report.

Once, report is generated, you can view the report or have an option to download it as well.
You can refer attached screenshot to get the idea.
Other way is by doing a query, if you have some conditions to filter the DAM assets using query builder.

thanks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

@SUNITACH1 : You can create an assets report.

1. Go to : AEM Assets | Create Report (Tools -> Assets -> Reports)
  2. Create Report -> Select 'Files'
  3. Fill the required fields , Specify the DAM folder path
  4. From 'Default Columns' select Path and uncheck others such as title, type etc.  if not needed.
  5. In Custom Columns, click Add -> Specify column name (any string value) -> in property to map specify (jcr:content/fmUuid) - Ensure to give correct property-name
  6. Create  the report.

Once, report is generated, you can view the report or have an option to download it as well.
You can refer attached screenshot to get the idea.
Other way is by doing a query, if you have some conditions to filter the DAM assets using query builder.

thanks.

Community Advisor

Hi @SUNITACH1 ,

Follow below steps:

1. Go to : AEM Assets | Create Report (Tools -> Assets -> Reports)
2. Give the title for your report and Click on Add report.

3. In Configuration add this query and select SQL2SELECT * FROM [dam:Asset] AS s WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE(s,'{{path}}')

4. In search parameter or report basic parameter select a textfield and provide name as "path".

5. In result column provide your property name like "jcr:content/ fmUUID "

6. save it and now run it by giving the path.

Hope it helps!

Thanks
Tarun