Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Geometrix nav_products

Level 4

How nav_products (list) component in geometrix can able to display images?

Pls expalin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you are referring to the component nav_products under geometrixx-outdoors. 

All the products along with the path to the respective images are stored under '/etc/commerce/products/geometrixx-outdoors'

So this product also uses the thumbnail rendition of the respective product stored under dam. Path to the image is stored as the property in each product node.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 9

Hi,

What do you mean by how it displays images?.  

FYI : "nav_products" component inherits "list" component

Jitendra

Level 4

Jitendra S.Tomar wrote...

Hi,

What do you mean by how it displays images?.  

FYI : "nav_products" component inherits "list" component

Jitendra

how to use nav_products component to display images ( i mean products). How product images are inserted into the component?

Level 9

Hi,

I guess, nav_products component picks the image from the authored page list. And, page image is authored at the page through page properties. Just verify if pages have image authored at the page level or not.

Jitendra

Correct answer by
Level 10

All the products along with the path to the respective images are stored under '/etc/commerce/products/geometrixx-outdoors'

So this product also uses the thumbnail rendition of the respective product stored under dam. Path to the image is stored as the property in each product node.

Level 4

bsloki wrote...

Thanks a lot for the clarification. 

Please let me know, which options to be selected in List tab and concerned child tabs.