Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

File Data Store for AEM clusters

Level 6

I am trying to install AEM clusters using single mongodb as repository. I want  separate the node store and data store. I tried it using the propertycustomBlobStore=true in config file. I created org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.blob.datastore.FileDataStore.cfg to configure data store configuration . But it is not working. I had to store both node store and data store in mongodb if i want to install AEM as clusters.

Is there anyway to install AEM as clusters and still use separate store for data?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Since the data store is outside, mongo clustering will not copy over the datastore. You should copy over the datastore to the repository folder in server2. Your config will also have 

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.blob.datastore.FileDataStore.cfg
path=./crx-quickstart/repository/datastore
minRecordLength=4096

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 6

I followed http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/deploy/upgrade/data-store-config.html

I am able to install as a single AEM author instance with separate data store and node store. But when installing as a cluster, I am not able to create separate data store.I had to store both data and node store in mongodb

Correct answer by
Employee

Since the data store is outside, mongo clustering will not copy over the datastore. You should copy over the datastore to the repository folder in server2. Your config will also have 

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.blob.datastore.FileDataStore.cfg
path=./crx-quickstart/repository/datastore
minRecordLength=4096