Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Failed to execute goal at AEM structure of Sonatype

Level 1

Currenlty facing issue in sonatypeIQ thing in AEM structure. It was success build side on local environment  but when it going for sonatypeIQ scan facing below error while running the pipeline.If i use existing core version it was successful but while im deploying with new version it was failing, please let me know any suggestions for this.

user05526_2-1640066423474.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @user05526 
I think you have issue with dependency resolution.

In local, maybe it is working, because you have cached dependency but that is not the case in AEM cloud manager.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Administrator

@aanchal-sikka @arunpatidar @markus_bulla_adobe @EstebanBustamante @Mahedi_Sabuj Can you please review this unanswered question? Appreciate your thoughts on this.

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @user05526 
I think you have issue with dependency resolution.

In local, maybe it is working, because you have cached dependency but that is not the case in AEM cloud manager.

Arun Patidar

Community Advisor

I agree with @arunpatidar , the error indicates that your "content" package depends upon a version of the "core" module which is not available (in the maven repository where the build is running). Locally you must have that "core" version cached under your ".m2" folder and that's why you are not having the same issue. The resolution should be easy, just double check your POM configuration to make sure the dependencies across modules are OK, I suspect that perhaps the "core" version under your "content" POM has the wrong version.

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante