Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
Expand my Community achievements bar.
https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/cq/5-6-1/wcm/campaigns.html#Creating subscribers and adding to lists for Email Service
1. I referred above link to create an AEM form with silverpop config.
2.I added Silverpop Configuration to the page where AEM form is present.
3. I could see database, list and attributes in action configuration for action E-mail Service: Create Subscriber and add to list.
4. But when I submit the form, I get an error.
5. I want to add all the form fields to relational table I created in Silverpop a/c.
6. For now I am just able to see database and contact list in action configuration of the AEM form. So what configuration do I need to do for storing values in relational table?
I have asked internal team to look into this.