Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Facebook live stream component not available under Social Plugins group in Sidekick

Level 1

Hi Adobe,

We wanted to investigate potentially using the Facebook Live Stream component for a client site but when trying to enable it under the Sidekick we couldn't find it in the Social Plugins group. The other components from the Social Communities are available except that one. Checking in CRXDE under /libs/social/plugins/facebook we weren't able to find the component code as well.

We're using CQ5.6.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The Facebook Live Stream plugin has been deprecated by Facebook in October 2012. So the component no longer exists.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1

Zoran Nikolovski wrote...

Hi Adobe,

We wanted to investigate potentially using the Facebook Live Stream component for a client site but when trying to enable it under the Sidekick we couldn't find it in the Social Plugins group. The other components from the Social Communities are available except that one. Checking in CRXDE under /libs/social/plugins/facebook we weren't able to find the component code as well.

We're using CQ5.6.

Level 1

Zoran Nikolovski wrote...

Hi Adobe,

We're using CQ5.6.

Level 2

Hi Zoran,

We are looking at your issue at our end and shared the same with the concerned team. I will get back to you as soon as I get any solution to your problem.

Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 10

The Facebook Live Stream plugin has been deprecated by Facebook in October 2012. So the component no longer exists.