Expand my Community achievements bar.

Extend panel container component in AEM 6.5 SPA angular

Level 2

Hi Folks,

I have a requirement to add one more field in panel container section in tab component, like in below snap after Title name(Tab1) of each container I need to add one icon field pararally so that in tab it have to show icon with title name. Basically in tab component for Items container its extending from core panel container component only.

Jerome_Lesly_v_0-1722515544385.png

I have tried to extend the panel container component but it's not working.

Kindly I request to help me on this, I am not getting any reference.

CC: @arunpatidar @aanchal-sikka @BrianKasingli 

3 Replies

I have overlayed above html and js file, but still it's not working. Currently I am trying different approaches

created proxy tab component(Custom Tab) from wknd tab component which is a proxy of core tab. In my custom tab component add button is not working, which is working fine in tab which is proxy of core tab.

/apps/wknd-spa-angular/components/tabs -> SuperType: core/wcm/components/tabs/v1/tabs

Jerome_Lesly_v_0-1722575017101.png

wknd-spa-angular/components/customtabs->SuperType: wknd-spa-angular/components/tabs

Jerome_Lesly_v_1-1722575114244.png

Here, Tab component is working which is proxy of core tab, but custom tab is not working as expected.

Administrator

@Jerome_Lesly_v Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni