Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Export Content Fragment / Digital Asset cross referenced

Level 1

Hi,

My goal is to analyze all of the digital assets being used in our AEM instance and find where they are used in our content fragments.  If I used the UI and search for an asset for example, the search will return the digital asset as well as any content fragment(s) the asset is associated to.  Using the search for 8k+ assets will take a long time so I turned to the export function.

I reviewed both export files from digital assets and content fragments from AEM Experience Manager and do not see a reference of any content fragment title in the assets export nor a reference to an asset in the content fragment export.  Is there another cross reference that can be used between the two files that I am missing?  Is there another way to get the data that I am looking for?

We are using AEM 6.4.  Thank you for any assistance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Resolved this by using the Query API to test some example queries against AEM.  I then took that query example and built a postman request with a runner that iterates a file of images to my query endpoint.  I send the response result to a small node express app that logs the data that I need.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

Resolved this by using the Query API to test some example queries against AEM.  I then took that query example and built a postman request with a runner that iterates a file of images to my query endpoint.  I send the response result to a small node express app that logs the data that I need.