Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Experience Fragments: List of pages that XF is used on

Level 1

I'm sure that there is a simple answer that I'm missing, but is there a method for listing the pages that an XF is used on?

Viewing the properties of an XF provides a count of how many pages the XF is used on. So, I assume that I must be able to see which page those are as well.

Thanks,

Keith

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @keith5322 ,

You can check all the references (pages) where your experience fragment is used. It explicitly shows which experience Fragment variation is used in which page. Select the experience fragment, open the properties and in the reference Tab you will see all the reference links. Below screenshot for your reference. Here when you click on Variation title, it will take you to the page.

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 8.30.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-03-09 at 8.35.03 AM.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @keith5322 ,

You can check all the references (pages) where your experience fragment is used. It explicitly shows which experience Fragment variation is used in which page. Select the experience fragment, open the properties and in the reference Tab you will see all the reference links. Below screenshot for your reference. Here when you click on Variation title, it will take you to the page.

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 8.30.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-03-09 at 8.35.03 AM.png