Expand my Community achievements bar.

Exception occurring while viewing dynamic media component in AEM author mode

Level 2

HI All,

I have enabled dynamic media in my local AEM 6.4 + SP2 and when I'm try to drag and drop the OOTB dynamic media component into my page and dragged some images (synced to scene7 server). When I view the page in "view as published" I'm able to see the published image (from scene7 server) but the same page not showing any images on Author environment and it is throwing EOF exception .

07.03.2019 09:27:45.930 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1551911265694] GET /etc/cloudsettings.styles.css/libs/settings/cloudsettings/legacy/contexthub HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught Throwable

org.eclipse.jetty.io.RuntimeIOException: org.eclipse.jetty.io.EofException: Stream closed

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ResponseWriter.isOpen(ResponseWriter.java:133) [org.apache.felix.http.jetty:4.0.2]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ResponseWriter.flush(ResponseWriter.java:146) [org.apache.felix.http.jetty:4.0.2]

at java.io.PrintWriter.flush(PrintWriter.java:320)

at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingHttpServletResponseImpl$1.flush(SlingHttpServletResponseImpl.java:175) [org.apache.sling.engine:2.6.12]

at com.day.cq.rewriter.htmlparser.SAXWriter.endDocument(SAXWriter.java:74) [com.day.cq.cq-rewriter:5.11.24]

at com.day.cq.rewriter.processor.impl.SAXWriterFactory$1.endDocument(SAXWriterFactory.java:51) [com.day.cq.cq-rewriter:5.11.24]

at org.apache.cocoon.xml.sax.AbstractSAXPipe.endDocument(AbstractSAXPipe.java:58) [org.apache.cocoon.cocoon-xml:2.0.2]

Can anyone help me to resolve the issue?

Thanks

Seeni.

6 Replies

Level 10

Try to disable contexthub if you don't use it otherwise fix it.

to disable -

• Use CRXDE Lite to set the property disabled to true under /etc/cloudsettings/default/contexthub

Level 2

I couldn't find the /etc/cloudsettings/default/contexthub node in my crxde.

Level 10

check Configuring ContextHub to disable ContextHub if you don't plan to use it.

possible locations -

/etc/cloudsettings

/libs/settings/cloudsettings

/conf/global/settings/cloudsettings

/conf/<tenant>/settings/cloudsettings

Level 2

Changed the property from disabled: false to true. under /libs/settings/cloudsettings.

Still facing the same issue. It is something to do with proxy?

Level 10

If you "Changed the property from disabled: false to true", then you have enabled ContextHub. Is that what you want to proceed with?

Since the error is related to contexthub, you'd need to either disable it or fix its configuration on your content page/template accordingly.

Level 10

If you are unable to solve - you may need a hotfix too. Please contact the AEM support team.