Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

examples of interactive user tools built as an AEM component

Level 1

I have a client that would like to build an interactive tool as an AEM component where the user has several numerical inputs, and the function is to output a graph and figures from an equation. Does anyone have any examples of interactive user tools such as finance calculators or quizzes built as a component in AEM?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

This use case would be done through custom AEM components. Using HTL or JSP on the front end and Java on the backend (OSGi services)  - there is not much that cannot be programmed for AEM.

A few year ago - during a code contest for AEM - we had an entry that we flipped to an article. It was developed by https://www.linkedin.com/in/edubey/ and represents an AEM Custom Quiz component for use on an AEM web page.

The use case for this was a quiz. I hope this would point you in the right direction...

Scott's Digital Community: Developing a custom Adobe Experience Manager Quiz Component

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

This use case would be done through custom AEM components. Using HTL or JSP on the front end and Java on the backend (OSGi services)  - there is not much that cannot be programmed for AEM.

A few year ago - during a code contest for AEM - we had an entry that we flipped to an article. It was developed by https://www.linkedin.com/in/edubey/ and represents an AEM Custom Quiz component for use on an AEM web page.

The use case for this was a quiz. I hope this would point you in the right direction...

Scott's Digital Community: Developing a custom Adobe Experience Manager Quiz Component

Level 1

Thank you! In this case, (as an AEM implementer and not a developer) are you saying that it can't be built as a component that has AEM dialog box inputs, that could potentially be used and changed across multiple pages and sites within AEM?