Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

\/etc/acs-commons/lists overlap issue while checking code coverage

Level 4

Hi Team,

we are on AEMasCS, we were working on resolving code coverage issue. we have below bug attached screenshot. we gone though below link related to code quality rule but couldn't able to relate the issue. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-cloud-manager/content/using/custom-cod...

rajat168_0-1713169936108.png

can you anyone help to resolve the issue or provide some example  relevant to this code coverage bug?

Thanks in Advance.

5 Replies

Level 4

Hi @arunpatidar , thanks for your response, validated acs common with latest version but still issue persist. I hope the issue was not with acs common version...

Level 3

Hi @rajat168 

I think this issue occurs when you have multiple Maven dependencies that includes the same package. If that is the case you could exclude that package from one or more dependencies, here you can find how to do it.

Hope this helps!

Greetings

Rik

Level 4

Hi @RikVanB , as suggested, i have updated acs-commons on my project all/pom.xml

and core/pom.xml

all/pom.xml

rajat168_0-1713938324941.pngrajat168_1-1713938370349.png

Core/Pom.xml

rajat168_2-1713938425075.png

Still the issue persist. Kindly pleas any one can help;

Community Advisor

@rajat168 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Esteban Bustamante