Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Error while importing packages.

Level 3

Hello,

My requirement is to convert pdf, to images while am converting pdf to image am getting error  while importing  packages, which i have uploaded file.could you please let me know the solution.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

all "com.sun.*" packages are described to be provided by OSGI boot delegation, so these packages must reside in the class path of the JVM and cannot be provided by OSGI bundles. If you want to provide "com.sun.pdfview" via an OSGI bundle, you should modify your sling.properties file. But I would avoid that and rather drop the corresponding JAR file in the classpath directly.

Jörg

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 6

Did you convert 3rd party jars to OSGI bundle?

Here is the links on how to convert 3rd party jars to integrate in CQ

http://www.wemblog.com/2012/04/how-to-integrate-3rd-party-jar-file-in.html

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

all "com.sun.*" packages are described to be provided by OSGI boot delegation, so these packages must reside in the class path of the JVM and cannot be provided by OSGI bundles. If you want to provide "com.sun.pdfview" via an OSGI bundle, you should modify your sling.properties file. But I would avoid that and rather drop the corresponding JAR file in the classpath directly.

Jörg