Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Error using CF Picker in a component embedded with data-sly-resource

Level 1

Hi everyone,

I created a component with the idea of being a content fragment where the dialog can have a field sling:resourceType="dam/cfm/components/cfpicker".

When I drop this component on a page, this dialog works correctly, the problem is that when I try to embed it in another component using data-sly-resource, when I open the dialog, I select the path of the content fragment and try to save , I am getting this error.

Parent component HTML

<sly data-sly-resource="${'author' @ resourceType='myproject/components/ui/author', decoration='true'}"></sly>

Screen error

gustavolimarey_0-1658274992394.png

Log

POST /content/myproject/en/site-prod/blog-test/_jcr_content/root/responsivegrid/blog_header/author HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.post.impl.SlingPostServlet Except
ion while handling POST on path [/content/myproject/en/site-prod/blog-test/jcr:content/root/responsivegrid/blog_header/author] with operation [org.apache.sling.servlets.post.impl.operations.ModifyOperation]
org.apache.sling.api.resource.PersistenceException: Resource '/content/myproject/en/site-prod/blog-test/jcr:content/root/responsivegrid/blog_header/author' is not modifiable.

I found this topic discussing this problem, however, I don't understand how it applies to my problem.
 https://www.albinsblog.com/2016/06/caused-by-orgapacheslingapiresourcepers-resource-is-not-modifiabl... 

Edit 1

How can I solve this problem, I mean I need to use a component that has a dialog with cfpicker field and that component can be embedded in the page using the data-sly-resource? Today my component already works if I drag and drop, but not with data-sly-resource...

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3
3 Replies

Level 3

What is the problem statement you are trying to solve with this? If you can give a summary probably it will be easy to figure out the right way and if at all you need to go this route or not.

Thanks

Anika

Level 1

Thanks for your point @anika_agarwal  , I edited the comment by inserting this question...

Correct answer by
Level 3