Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Error Trying to Access Asset Timeline

Level 1

When I go to the DAM to look at the revision history of any asset, I'm getting an error. The page spins for a while and then throws a 500 error on status.html and events.provider.html.

The following detailed errors are showing in my error log. I have no idea what's causing this or how to solve the issue, but the timeline is a hugely beneficial aspect of the DAM for our users. Errors are truncated for message limits.

13.07.2020 22:19:17.190 *WARN* [199.82.243.93 [1594678601762] GET /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/coral/content/commons/sidepanels/timeline/items/events.provider.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.FilterIterators The query read or traversed more than 100000 nodes.
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The query read or traversed more than 100000 nodes. To avoid affecting other tasks, processing was stopped.
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.FilterIterators.checkReadLimit(FilterIterators.java:70) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.10.8]
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.property.strategy.ContentMirrorStoreStrategy$PathIterator.fetchNextPossiblyDuplicate(ContentMirrorStoreStrategy.java:458) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.10.8]
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.property.strategy.ContentMirrorStoreStrategy$PathIterator.fetchNext(ContentMirrorStoreStrategy.java:401) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.10.8]
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.property.strategy.ContentMirrorStoreStrategy$PathIterator.next(ContentMirrorStoreStrategy.java:485) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.10.8]
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.property.strategy.ContentMirrorStoreStrategy$PathIterator.next(ContentMirrorStoreStrategy.java:337) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.10.8]

13.07.2020 22:19:17.190 *WARN* [199.82.243.93 [1594678599593] GET /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/coral/content/commons/sidepanels/timeline/items/status.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.FilterIterators The query read or traversed more than 100000 nodes.
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The query read or traversed more than 100000 nodes. To avoid affecting other tasks, processing was stopped.
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.FilterIterators.checkReadLimit(FilterIterators.java:70) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.10.8]
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.property.strategy.ContentMirrorStoreStrategy$PathIterator.fetchNextPossiblyDuplicate(ContentMirrorStoreStrategy.java:458) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.10.8]
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.property.strategy.ContentMirrorStoreStrategy$PathIterator.fetchNext(ContentMirrorStoreStrategy.java:401) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.10.8]
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.property.strategy.ContentMirrorStoreStrategy$PathIterator.next(ContentMirrorStoreStrategy.java:485) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.10.8]
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.property.strategy.ContentMirrorStoreStrategy$PathIterator.next(ContentMirrorStoreStrategy.java:337) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.10.8]

Before the error, I'm also seeing warnings on the asset that I'm trying to load the timeline for. 

13.07.2020 22:26:56.006 *WARN* [192.189.187.112 [1594679203757] GET /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/coral/content/commons/sidepanels/timeline/items/events.provider.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.property.strategy.ContentMirrorStoreStrategy Index-Traversed 10000 nodes (20240 index entries) using index cqPayloadPath with filter Filter(query=SELECT * FROM [cq:Payload] AS payload WHERE (payload.path = '/content/dam/section-4' OR payload.path = '/content/dam/section-4/jcr:content' OR payload.path LIKE '/content/dam/section-4/jcr:content/%' OR payload.path LIKE '/etc/workflow/packages/%' OR payload.path LIKE '/var/workflow/packages/%'), path=*, property=[path=[is not null]])

What could have caused this and how can I fix it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee