Expand my Community achievements bar.

ERROR Process implementation not found: com.day.cq.dam.core.process.CreateWebEnabledImageProcess

Level 1

Dear All,

I came across the follow scenario in AEM6.2 author instance

When i load a new image into the dam the file is correctly loaded but the workflow process fail and the renditions are not created.

when I checked the logs I am able to see the below issues in error.log file

14.09.2016 16:24:59.550 *ERROR* [JobHandler: /etc/workflow/instances/server0/2016-09-14_2/update_asset_4:/content/dam/DSC_0471.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/original] com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.JobHandler Process implementation not found: com.day.cq.dam.core.process.CreateWebEnabledImageProcess
com.adobe.granite.workflow.WorkflowException: Process implementation not found: com.day.cq.dam.core.process.CreateWebEnabledImageProcess
        at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.HandlerBase.executeProcess(HandlerBase.java:202)
        at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.JobHandler.process(JobHandler.java:244)
        at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.JobConsumerManager$JobConsumerWrapper.process(JobConsumerManager.java:500)
        at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.startJob(JobQueueImpl.java:291)
        at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.access$100(JobQueueImpl.java:58)
        at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl$1.run(JobQueueImpl.java:227)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

can someone help me why is this issue cause and let me know how to resolve this issue.

Regards

1 Reply

Administrator

Thanks for posting answer to the community.

Kautuk Sahni