Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Error in Experience Fragment

Level 2

I have been trying to convert the fragments in to an experience fragment, the moment I am doing it, the content or images in are getting disappeared or being not visible to me, Please find the screenshots below of the error. Please let me know where is that I am making a mistake and how i needs to correct that?

Before converting to experience fragment

bunny008_1-1580478490450.png

After converting the fragment into experience fragment

bunny008_2-1580478539118.png

Also please do let me know if there is anyway to undo the "convert into an experience fragment", to get back to the original fragment.

It would be of great help if someone can help me solve this. Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

What exactly is the error you get after converting to XF? I see 2 different images before and after. 

There is no option to change it back to content fragment or components.

Regards,

Vishu

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

What exactly is the error you get after converting to XF? I see 2 different images before and after. 

There is no option to change it back to content fragment or components.

Regards,

Vishu

Level 2
After converting the **bleep**ment into experience fragment the content/images in it is getting disappeared, like they have been cut away from the page or so. Thanks & Regards

Employee Advisor
What version of AEM are you using? I will try to reproduce the issue in my local instance to check if it is a bug.

Employee Advisor
I tested in 6.4.7.0 and it is working fine. Can you test with latest service pack? The issue seems to be specific to your instance. Do you see ny errors in browser console or network tab when you load the page? Also, check the error logs. There might be some error or warning statement issue related to the conversion of CF.