Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error in DAM Update Asset Workflow

Community Advisor

I am facing the below exception intermittently

*ERROR* [JobHandler: /var/workflow/instances/server0/2022-06-13/update_asset_190:/content/dam/campus-power/girl-img.png/jcr:content/renditions/original] com.day.cq.dam.core.impl.RenditionMakerImpl Error while generating renditions for asset /content/dam/icicibank/campus-power/girl-img.png
javax.jcr.InvalidItemStateException: OakState0001: Unresolved conflicts in /content/dam/campus-power/girl-img.png/jcr:content

Can anyone provide any pointers, how to fix it?

Thanks

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@Shailesh_Bassi_ This error occurs when two-session starts concurrently for the same content. Please refer to below URL to learn about the steps to validate conflicts:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/experience-manager/kb/how-to-find-conflicts-when-getting-oakstate0001.htm...

Level 4

You may want to check if this is being caused by any customization like custom renditions in your code during asset upload?

Can you share below details :-

Is it happening for a specific asset or a specific type or in a specific folder?

What is AEM version? 

Event when you see this error - upload?

Community Advisor

Yes, we have added some more renditions in the OOTB workflow, and it is intermittently that the above error is observed. And there is no other customization, other than adding the renditions in the Thumbnail Process creation step.

AEM version 6.5.13

It should be upload, as we are not doing any other processing on the assets.

Community Advisor

i agree with @Bhuwan_B   

In most cases, the following might be root cause:

• Same operation was trigerred in a short time. 
  • Customized workflow or jsp being used wiithout consideration of session management.