Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Error in compilation of JSP due to taglibs error

Level 4

I am  facing a error while compiling JSP. When i compile JSP i am getting following error 

The absolute uri: http://www.day.com/taglibs/cq/personalization/1.0 cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files  deployed with this application -> [Help 1]

I am not sure which dependency i need to include. I already included wcm-taglib, org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.taglib.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

The personalization tag library is defined in cq-personalization bundle (<groupId>com.day.cq</groupId> - <artifactId>cq-personalization</artifactId>). The right version depends on which version of AEM you are running - you can find the version by looking at the bundle list in Felix. 

Making that a dependency you POM should solve your problem. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 8

I am not sure if this is a copy and paste issue but you have a space in the URL - is that present in your code? I assume that you code that looks like 

<%@taglib prefix="personalization" uri="http://www.day.com/taglibs/cq/personalization/1.0" %> at that top of you JSP page?

Level 4

I still couldn't figure out why i am getting that error. I am aware of how to build and how to use taglibs. But my problem is while compiling JSP using JSPC plugin i am getting the above error. 

Could you please give me any hint or solution to the error?

Level 10

Hi,

Can you lets us know how did you create your project and building/compiling it ?

Correct answer by
Level 8

The personalization tag library is defined in cq-personalization bundle (<groupId>com.day.cq</groupId> - <artifactId>cq-personalization</artifactId>). The right version depends on which version of AEM you are running - you can find the version by looking at the bundle list in Felix. 

Making that a dependency you POM should solve your problem. 

Level 4

That is just a copy-paste error. In the code, the URL is fine.