Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Error in all package while running mvn clean install in aem sdk version

Level 2

Failed to execute goal com.adobe.aem:aemanalyser-maven-plugin:0.9.2:analyse (default-analyse) on project aem-guides- myproject.analyse

Although my (analyser) version is 1.4.10 still it shows build failure.

@arunpatidar 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This error indicates that Maven was unable to download the required artifact. did you tried intelliJ options i mentioned ? if not then please try those. 

MayurSatav_0-1683273172353.png

if still not worked then try to clean your local repository using the mvn dependency:purge-local-repository command and try again. Also you can try to add the Adobe Maven repository in your pom.xml file. You can find the repository information here: https://repo.adobe.com/nexus/content/groups/public/com/adobe/aem/aem-sdk-api/

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

hi @Nits13 ,

Can try cleaning the project and rebuilding it again. You can also check if there are any other issues with your project configuration or dependencies that might be causing the build failure. If you are using intelliJ idea then try below options

1. Reload Maven Project

MayurSatav_0-1683270926658.png

2.Download Sources

MayurSatav_1-1683270947253.png

Level 2

Hi @MayurSatav 

tried rebuilding the project, even tried it from scratch but the error persists.MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This error indicates that Maven was unable to download the required artifact. did you tried intelliJ options i mentioned ? if not then please try those. 

MayurSatav_0-1683273172353.png

if still not worked then try to clean your local repository using the mvn dependency:purge-local-repository command and try again. Also you can try to add the Adobe Maven repository in your pom.xml file. You can find the repository information here: https://repo.adobe.com/nexus/content/groups/public/com/adobe/aem/aem-sdk-api/