Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Error During Rebuilding of clientlibs with GCC compiler

Level 3

Hi,

I have changed JS compressor from "min:yui" to "min:gcc" now while rebuilding clientlibs I'm getting exception for two clientlibraries. Here is list :

1./etc/clientlibs/granite/moment/legacy/moment.min.js

2. /libs/dam/gui/components/s7dam/carousel/editor/clientlibs/editor.min.js

Here is exception

java.io.IOException: Error while reading cached library: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Error during assembly of /etc/clientlibs/granite/moment/legacy/moment.js

java.io.IOException: Error while reading cached library: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Error during assembly of /libs/dam/gui/components/s7dam/carousel/editor/clientlibs/editor.js

If I changed it to YUI it doesn't through any error. But I have to use GCC. AEM version is "6.2.0.SP1-CFP4".

My question what is the root cause for these errors. How much it can impact the application i.e for which component these moment.min.js clientlibrary is getting used .

Can you please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

Sometimes, it fails due to syntax errors. Go to localhost:port/libs/granite/ui/content/dumplibs.rebuild.html, clear cache and rebuild the libraries.  Check if you get more detailed error messages in the logs.

Regards,

Vishu

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

Sometimes, it fails due to syntax errors. Go to localhost:port/libs/granite/ui/content/dumplibs.rebuild.html, clear cache and rebuild the libraries.  Check if you get more detailed error messages in the logs.

Regards,

Vishu

Community Advisor

Even after invalidating the cache on http://localhost:4502/libs/granite/ui/content/dumplibs.rebuild.html?back=true, up on rebuilding, I am facing the following errors.

Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 11.06.32 AM.png

I am rebuilding this because, my instance start page icons are not loading.

Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 11.07.51 AM.png

reference: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/aem-6-5-8-icons-not-showin... 

Level 3

I had same issue. I updated AEM minify config to use gcc instead of yui and it worked

i.e

1. go to /system/console/configMgr

2. find Adobe Granite HTML Library Manager and open the config

3. update the value of JS Processor Default Configs to min:gcc and save the config