Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Enable PageProperties in SideKick

Former Community Member

Hi,

How can i enable the Page Properties in the SideKick? It is disabled right now. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Sriram,

If you have created a page using a template which has a resourceType to a page component which inherits the foundation/components/page, it should automatically come.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Check the page permissions. By default, this is enabled in sidekick for admins.

Former Community Member

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I found out by creating a new property name 'sling:resourceSuperType' and value 'foundation/components/page', the page properties are enabled automatically. By default the page properties are not enabled in sidekick. Correct me if am wrong or am i missing something here while calling the sidekick for the first time?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Sriram,

If you have created a page using a template which has a resourceType to a page component which inherits the foundation/components/page, it should automatically come.

Employee Advisor

Hi,

so you added manually a component node to a page, and you set its resourceType to foundation/components/page, do I understand you correct? In that case you have a page inside a page, which is likely not working and the UI gets confused.

kind regards,
Jörg

Former Community Member

Hi bsloki,

Thanks for you reply, i will try your approach.

Former Community Member

Hi Jörg Hoh,

I have just followed whatever it has been mentioned in Developer studentworkbook excercise 5.3. Attached the steps from the document for you reference.

regards

Sriram.