Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Embedding Youtube videos in AEM 6.5 using AEM core component - Embed

Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to embed youtube videos using Embed component. While selecting youtube from embeddable tab, I can see video id but width and height option is not visible. I want to set width and height from the dialogue as can be seen in Adobe documentation - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-core-components/using/components/embed.ht...

As per the document, enable option should be activated from design dialog, but in my design dialog, I can see only option to enable mute and other options are not visible.

AmitVikram_0-1615290521771.pngAmitVikram_1-1615290545807.png

Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Amit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Can you paste your dialog image here

Are you saying, you are not able to see three Radio options?  (URL , Embeddable, HTML) 

you have to select Embeddable Radio option to see the height and width details

dialog 

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Can you paste your dialog image here

Are you saying, you are not able to see three Radio options?  (URL , Embeddable, HTML) 

you have to select Embeddable Radio option to see the height and width details

dialog 

Level 1
Thanks for replying Suresh. I have updated the image of dialog. I am selecting the YouTube option from Embeddable tab and I am getting only video id and not width and height.

Community Advisor

In Design dialog (Template -- Embed Policy) , you have to select the Option YouTube (Template) and then if you select YouTube in selection box, you will get the remaining options

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 6.59.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-09 at 7.01.36 AM.png

Level 1
I have already selected youtube from design dialog and that's why youtube is coming as option in embeddable dropdown. I am able to embed video. Only issue I am facing is width and height is not coming in dialog.

Community Advisor
Do you see any errors in Console Tab (Inspect element) - JavaScript errors?

Community Advisor
what is the version of AEM Core components? , can you try update to latest? 2.15.0

Community Advisor
ok, for me with 2.15 somehow the policy properties is showing different (please see / compare the screen shots), I have selected multiple options and in select box, on change to YouTube the height and width options are coming up. Do you have only one option in Embedabble select box or multiple ?