Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Email Subscription separate templates for multiple blog pages

Level 2

Hi ,

I am using aem 6.2 with sp1 and latest community feature pack installed, i have 3 blog pages and need to configure separate email subscription  templates with respective images and all, is it possible in AEM , can i configure different email subscription templates for each  blog page ?

Any idea?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes seems true but that's the limitation, it should support multiple template configurations for different blog pages.

How i have achieved this by simply putting conditions with in handle bar template. That's the work around.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Administrator

I have asked team to look at this.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Employee

Hello, the Email notification templates are bound to a specific resource type (not to a specific location/path), so out of the box there isn't a way to configure different templates for your 3 pages.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes seems true but that's the limitation, it should support multiple template configurations for different blog pages.

How i have achieved this by simply putting conditions with in handle bar template. That's the work around.