Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

editor.html does not seem to recalculate it's content height correctly in Touch UI with 6.1 since SP1 has been installed

Level 2

Ever since updating AEM 6.1 to SP1, we had an odd issue with the editor.html where it seems to fail to recalculate it's content height, which makes the bottom of several pages uneditable/viewable.

We reproduced this on 2 different Mac and as well as 2 different Windows(Win7 64Bit) PCs, in Chrome and Firefox as well.   I've recorded a full test from the vanilla 6.1 installation to the upgrade to SP1 along with the tests to show the before and after. 

It's a pretty long video (~20 minutes), so I included time anchors in the description to the actual important steps.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph9Hqpixl14

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Force a reload when switching to preview [1]. Give the internal daycare person the reference number of CQ-19880 he will do the rest for your use case.

channel.on("editor-frame-mode-changed", function(e) {

window.location.reload();

});

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 8

Agreed.  I have the exact same issue.

Level 2

Has anyone found a solution for this? I tweeted the Adobe guys who said they ran a quick test and could not reproduce. It's a pretty big issue as it renders the page incorrectly in edit mode! Would be great if someone from Adobe could reproduce and provide support. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

Force a reload when switching to preview [1]. Give the internal daycare person the reference number of CQ-19880 he will do the rest for your use case.

channel.on("editor-frame-mode-changed", function(e) {

window.location.reload();

});