Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

editing/removing AEM Footer in we.retail page

Level 4

Hi everyone,

How can I edit or remove aem footer in the we retail page template? I am using the same template to edit it and create a sample site for my company to test. Please help.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

you can edit /apps/weretail/components/structure/footer/footer.html to edit footer or remove footer component from templates or page(footer is added as initial content e.g. http://localhost:4502/editor.html/conf/we-retail/settings/wcm/templates/content-page/initial.html )

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

you can edit /apps/weretail/components/structure/footer/footer.html to edit footer or remove footer component from templates or page(footer is added as initial content e.g. http://localhost:4502/editor.html/conf/we-retail/settings/wcm/templates/content-page/initial.html )

Arun Patidar

Level 4

I tried to remove it by removing footer at /conf/we-retail/settings/wcm/templates/hero-page/structure

now footer disappeared from every page. Please help

Community Advisor

yes, if you'll remove anything from template, it will be removed from all the pages which were created using that template.

Arun Patidar

Level 4

but how can I add that back. procedure please

Community Advisor

you can drag and drop footer component in page or what you can do, you can remove footer from structure and add as initial content in template, this will allow to remove footer at page level.

Arun Patidar

Level 4

How can I restore footer at  /conf/we-retail/settings/wcm/templates/hero-page/structure level using crxde?

Community Advisor

please add footer component again in template, please check below to know more about template editor:

Template Editor Enhancements in AEM 6.3

Arun Patidar