Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Dynatrace Vs SolarWinds for AEM6.4 application

Level 5

Hi All,

We need to use one monitoring tool for our AEM6.4 application out of Dynatrace and SolarWinds . Please suggest which one is the best tool for monitoring AEM applications.

Is there any advantage or plus point of Dynatrace over SolarWinds for AEM point of view.I have already started using SolarWinds but now my client is asking to use Dynatrace, if we have any extra advantage of Dynatrace compare SolarWinds.Please suggest and Dynatrace advantage if we have.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

From the AEM point of view, no extra monitoring/integration functionality is made available whether you use SolarWinds or Dynatrace. The decision on which tool to use depends on what features that specific tool offers.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

From the AEM point of view, no extra monitoring/integration functionality is made available whether you use SolarWinds or Dynatrace. The decision on which tool to use depends on what features that specific tool offers.