Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Duplicate URL when rolling down a page

Level 2

Hey guys, 

How do I get rid off a duplicate URL for the same page when rolling out the page, see screenshots

2 Exact URLs for the same page 

Rolldown.png

Getting an error message when selecting both URLs

Rolldown 2.0.png

Note: I am able to roll out the page content when I only select either of the two page URLs

Hope you guys can help .. 

Thank you 

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Is this happening for all the pages? Did you check the behavior in a vanilla instance ? 

Level 2

@VeenaVikraman 

This is only happening for this page,

Here is what happened:

- It looks like someone deleted the page and tried to roll it down again, but, because the page was deleted, the live level URL was no longer available.

-To fix the issue, I copied the page and posted it at the live level, then I re-established live relationship.

-After applying the fix above, I was able to roll down the page to the live level but I am now seeing duplicate URL for that page

Level 2

Update,

It looks like the value cq:LiveSyncConfig found under jcq:content is what causing duplicate URLs to show up during the Rollout 

In most cases, Deleting cq:LiveSyncConfig seems to have eliminated the duplicate URL issue and LiveCopy relationship is mentioned 

In some cases however, deleting cq:LiveSyncConfig is eliminating the duplicate urls but also, it is causing the child to loose connection with parent page, I am losing live copy sync to blueprint at the child level when I delete cq:LiveSyncConfig. That being said, when I recreate node cq:LiveSyncConfig again, it is helping to re-sync live copy to Blueprint but I am also getting duplicate URLs to show up ! 

Any thoughts?