Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Dual Header Issue in Experience Fragments

Level 5

Hello Team - We are using AEM 6.5, After creating the experience fragment, I get a pop-up dialog for successful creation with "Done" & "Open" button, if I click the open button from there, I get a dual header like the below and not able to use the menu options. But the same opens perfectly when I open the experience fragment from the folder (Using Edit option). Could somebody throw some light to resolve the issue.

Header.PNG

@smacdonald2008 

@arunpatidar 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @v1101 ,

Its the issue with your Experience Fragment Template. Check the page which experience fragment is using. You can remove context Hub lines from page if not required. There should be two files if you are not exploring much in XF .

1. customFooterLibs.html

2. customHeaderLibs.html

Also, Please check-in XF template structure that you have included any other component mistakenly in nodes or in properties.

You can also try to create XF in the existing project and compare the structure.

Happy Coding

~BK

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

It seems there is an issue with your template.Try creating experience fragment with OOTB(We-Retail Template) once.  

Error log might be having information about the issue dig through that . 

Level 5
Thanks Varun. I will try this out. Could you tell me if there is a way to set the Layout Container Parsys width (Not the resizing responsive grid)

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @v1101 ,

Its the issue with your Experience Fragment Template. Check the page which experience fragment is using. You can remove context Hub lines from page if not required. There should be two files if you are not exploring much in XF .

1. customFooterLibs.html

2. customHeaderLibs.html

Also, Please check-in XF template structure that you have included any other component mistakenly in nodes or in properties.

You can also try to create XF in the existing project and compare the structure.

Happy Coding

~BK

Level 5
Thanks BK for the response. I have tried removing the context Hub lines from the customHeaderLibs.html as it is not present in customFooterLibs.html, but it is still not working. I did verified the node properties as well. This is happening for the editable template package I downloaded from Adode portal as well.

Community Advisor

Check sling resource type in the Experience fragment template and template type(initial and structure)

e.g. https://github.com/Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-sample-we-retail/tree/master/ui.content/src/main/conten...

Arun Patidar